Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Friday, December 26, 2008

Good Southwestern fare in A2

Prickly Pear Cafe on Urbanspoon I lived in the Ann Arbor 1976-81 and came back to visit friends. There are so many good places to try here. One of the places we went it to to try some southwestern food was this place. It has small dishes, salads , soups, roll ups . I tried one of the house specialties, the Chicken empanadas with toasted pumpkin seed cheese sauce. Black beans side rounded out the meal. The empanadas with sauce has a good flavor and the pumpkin seeds went well with the chicken. We went light for dinner and this was just fine and tasty.

No comments: