Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Friday, December 26, 2008

Great , great buffet with really taste food

Peachtree Buffet on UrbanspoonI was blown away when we got here around noon one weekend. The place was packed. We dug in and found all the food to be very tasty. The pot roast was melt in the mouth, the fried chicken sweet and crunchy. The vegetable , and sides were excellent. Sweet potato and other vegetables has just the right spicy, sweetness and more. Basicly you come up and keep getting more and sit down. If you want a real site down place try the Peachtree buffet. For me I will take this anytime. Price is right and and it will " feed your soul"!

No comments: